Updating your Strava profile with your business information is a great way to increase your visibility and attract more customers.
1. Establish a presence on social media channels: Create and maintain a presence on major social media channels such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to promote Strava and its profile update feature. Utilize content such as blog posts, tutorials, infographics, and videos to explain the value of updating Strava profiles.
2. Run targeted campaigns: Utilize targeted campaigns on Facebook, Instagram, and other social media channels to reach users who may be interested in updating their Strava profile. Target users based on their age, gender, location, and interests.
3. Utilize influencers: Reach out to influencers who are active on Strava or in the fitness industry to promote the value of updating Strava profiles. Offer incentives such as free subscriptions or discounts to encourage influencers to promote the feature.
4. Incorporate profile update into the onboarding process: Incorporate the profile update feature into the onboarding process for new users. Make it easy and intuitive for users to update their profile upon signing up.
5. Utilize email campaigns: Send out email campaigns to existing users to remind them to update their profile. Offer incentives such as discounts or free subscriptions to encourage users to take the time to update their profiles.
6. Offer rewards for profile updates: Offer rewards for users who take the time to update their Strava profile. These rewards could be discounts on subscriptions, free products, or other incentives.