I connect businesses with consumers by engaging them in their life style, promoting ideas rather than products, and ensuring that client websites stay at the forefront of consumers attention.
Social branding for small business
Together with my clients, I develop a social branding plan and create a schedule for posting to popular websites, not just leading social media sites but industry platforms as well. For example:
- regional buy and sell websites;
- public forums, Facebook groups, and pages;
- industry specific review and directory platforms;
- business community websites;
- news and media forums;
- video publishing websites;
My goal is to build your brand, and engage your buyers across the Internet. My comprehensive strategy for social branding includes audits and ongoing optimization for businesses from the legal and tourism industries, to retailers and wholesale businesses.