Verifying your Vimeo account is an important step for any content creator. Not only does it help to build trust with your viewers, it also increases visibility for your videos and provides an extra.
Verifying your Vimeo account is a simple process that helps to ensure that you are the owner of the email address associated with your account and proves that you are a real person. Verifying your account also allows you to upload videos and access all features on Vimeo. Here is a step-by-step tutorial on how to verify your Vimeo account:
- Log in to your Vimeo account.
- Click on your profile picture in the top right corner of the screen and select “Settings”
- Scroll down to the “Account” section and click on the “Verify email” button.
- An email will be sent to the email address associated with your Vimeo account. Open the email and click on the verification link.
- If the link redirects you to your Vimeo account, the verification process is complete.
- if you didn’t get the email, check your spam folder, or click on the “Resend verification email” button
Please note that sometimes the email server or email client may flag the email as spam or not allow it to be delivered.
By following these simple steps, you can easily verify your Vimeo account and start uploading and sharing videos on the platform. Verifying your Vimeo account will also allow you to access all the features and functionalities of the platform.