Verifying your Google+ account can provide your business with enhanced visibility and trustworthiness, helping to attract more customers.
Verifying your Google+ account is an important step for any business looking to increase their presence on the web. A verified Google+ account can help improve your search engine optimization, as well as give you access to additional features. Here’s how to set it up:
1. Sign in to your Google+ account and click the Settings link in the upper right-hand corner.
2. On the Settings page, click the Verify link in the left-hand menu.
3. You’ll be prompted to enter your business name, address, and phone number.
4. Once you’ve completed the form, click the Verify button.
5. Google will send a verification code to your business’s address.
6. Enter the verification code and click the Verify button to complete the process.
Verifying your Google+ account can help your business in several ways. It will help set you apart from other businesses, as verified Google+ accounts are denoted by a green checkmark. Additionally, verified accounts have access to better analytics, more detailed posts, and other features. Finally, being verified can help boost your search engine optimization and make your business more visible online. For these reasons, it’s important to take the time to verify your Google+ account.