Updating your Yelp! profile is an important step for businesses to increase visibility and reach potential customers.
Updating your Yelp! profile is a great way to keep your business up-to-date and visible to potential customers. Here’s a tutorial on how to update your Yelp! profile:
1. Log into your Yelp! account and select the “ Business Owner” tab.
2. Once you are in your business’s profile, click the “Edit Profile” button.
3. On the next page, you can update your business’s contact information, hours of operation, and website URL. Make sure to review all the information carefully before you save any changes.
4. Next, scroll down to the “About Us” section and add a brief description of your business and any other relevant information.
5. You can also add images to your profile. Click on the “Add Photos” button and upload images that show off your business.
6. Finally, click the “Save Changes” button to save all the changes you have made to your profile.
By updating your Yelp! profile, you can ensure that your business is visible to potential customers and that the information is accurate and up-to-date.
Notice: Undefined variable: categories in /nas/content/live/thisismyurl/wp-content/themes/thisismyurl-2023/template-parts/single-meta.php on line 11