This blog post will discuss why it is important for businesses to keep their Fiverr profile updated in order to stay competitive and maximize their success.
1. Log in to your Fiverr account and click on the My Profile tab.
2. On the My Profile page, you will see a list of different profile sections. Click on the Overview section to update your profile information.
3. In the Overview section, you can update the following information:
¢ Your profile photo
¢ Your profile description
¢ Your location
¢ Your services
¢ Your profile tags
¢ Your featured services
4. Once you have made the desired changes, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
5. Next, click on the Portfolio section to add samples of your work. You can add images, videos, audio files, PDFs, etc.
6. Once you have added all your samples, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
7. You can also update your Testimonials section, which allows you to showcase reviews from past clients.
8. To add a testimonial, click on the Add Testimonial button and enter the details of the review.
9. Finally, click on the Settings tab to update your account settings. Here you can change your email address, payment information, and more.
10. Once you have made all the desired changes, click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
Congratulations, you have successfully updated your Fiverr profile!
Notice: Undefined variable: categories in /nas/content/live/thisismyurl/wp-content/themes/thisismyurl-2023/template-parts/single-meta.php on line 11