Publishing a podcast to your Tumblr account is a great way to leverage the platform’s existing audience to reach more potential customers and engage with them in a unique way.
1. Create a content strategy for your podcast: Develop a clear focus for your podcast, and determine the content you will cover, the format you will use, and the frequency of episodes. Consider the topics and types of content that will be most interesting to your target audience.
2. Develop a plan for promoting your podcast: Identify the social media platforms and channels where your target audience is likely to be, and create a plan for promoting your podcast on those platforms. Consider creating a Tumblr page for your podcast and creating regular posts on the page to promote the podcast.
3. Publish your podcast: Set up a podcast hosting service and upload your podcast episodes to the service. After each episode is published, create a post on your Tumblr page to promote the episode.
4. Monitor and track the performance of your podcast: Track the performance of your podcast using a podcast hosting service and other analytics tools. Monitor the performance of your podcast and use the data to inform your content strategy and promotional efforts.
5. Engage with your audience: Engage with your audience by responding to comments on your Tumblr page, interacting with listeners on social media, and offering opportunities for listeners to provide feedback and participate in your podcast.
Notice: Undefined variable: categories in /nas/content/live/thisismyurl/wp-content/themes/thisismyurl-2023/template-parts/single-meta.php on line 11