Leaving notes on Tumblr is an easy way to show support to your favorite creators. Whether it’s a funny meme, an inspiring quote, or a creative artwork, you can let your favorite creators know you.
Setting up and using Leave Notes on Tumblr can be a great way to engage with customers and followers on Tumblr. Leave Notes is a tool that works within Tumblr and allows you to leave messages on the dashboard of other users.
Here are the steps to setup Leave Notes on Tumblr:
1. Log into your Tumblr account and navigate to the Settings page.
2. Under the Settings page, click on the Leave Notes tab.
3. Enable the Allow people to leave notes on my blog option.
4. Click Save to save your settings.
5. You’re now ready to start using Leave Notes on your blog.
Using Leave Notes can be a great way for businesses to engage with their customers and followers on Tumblr. It allows them to leave messages and respond directly to customers’ questions or comments. This can help to create a more personal relationship between the business and customers, and can even lead to more sales or conversions. Additionally, Leave Notes can be used to promote special deals or discounts, as well as showcase new products or services.
Overall, Leave Notes is a great tool for businesses to take advantage of and can help to build relationships with customers and followers on Tumblr.