Are you a Tumblr user looking to track the performance of your blog? Have you heard of Google Analytics but aren’t sure how to get started? If so, you’re in luck! Adding Google Analytics to your.
It’s important for businesses to keep track of traffic to their Tumblr page. By connecting your Tumblr to Google Analytics, you can better understand how visitors are interacting with your content and track their behavior. With this information, you can make smarter decisions about what content to create and how to market it.
Here’s how to connect your Tumblr to Google Analytics:
1. Log in to your Google Analytics account.
2. On the home page, click “Admin” in the upper-right corner.
3. In the “Property” column, click “Create new property”.
4. Select “Web” from the list of options.
5. Enter the URL of your Tumblr page and click “Create”.
6. Copy the tracking code provided.
7. Log in to your Tumblr account.
8. Go to the Settings page.
9. Scroll down to “Analytics” and paste the tracking code into the box.
10. Click “Save” to save the changes.
Now that you’ve connected your Tumblr to Google Analytics, you can track and analyze the data of your visitors. This will allow you to make informed decisions about your content and marketing strategies. You’ll also be able to identify which posts are most popular, as well as gain insights into how visitors are interacting with your Tumblr page.
Connecting your Tumblr to Google Analytics is an important step for any business. It’s an easy way to gain valuable insights into your audience, allowing you to make smarter decisions that will help you grow your business.