Connecting LinkedIn and Meetup can help businesses easily manage their events, build their network, and optimize their visibility on both platforms.
Connecting LinkedIn to Meetup is a great way to expand your professional network. Meetup is a platform for local community events, both in-person and virtual. By connecting your LinkedIn account to Meetup, you can quickly connect with like-minded professionals and meet potential collaborators. Here’s how to get started:
1. Log into your Meetup account and click on Settings in the top right corner.
2. Under Account Settings, click on the Connected Accounts tab.
3. Here you will see the option to connect your LinkedIn account. Click the Connect button to begin.
4. You will be redirected to the LinkedIn login page. Log in with your credentials and allow Meetup access to your account.
5. Once your accounts are connected, you can quickly find and join events that are relevant to you and your industry. You can also easily connect with other LinkedIn users who are attending the same events and share insights and advice.
Connecting your LinkedIn account to Meetup is a great way to expand your professional network, find new events and engage with like-minded professionals. It’s a great way to stay connected to your industry and learn from others. Plus, you never know what kind of great connections and opportunities you can find on Meetup. So, why not give it a try?