Flickr allows you to connect your Flickr photos directly to Tumblr to help share content automatically across the two websites.
1. Log into your Tumblr account and go to your blog’s customization page.
2. Click on the “Add a Page” button on the right side of the page.
3. Select the “Flickr” option from the list of available pages.
4. Enter your Flickr username in the field provided and click the “Save” button.
5. You will then be taken to the Flickr page on your Tumblr blog.
6. You can now add your Flickr photos to your Tumblr blog by clicking the “Add Photos” button.
7. You can also view the photos that you have already posted on Flickr by clicking the “View Photos” button.
Adding Flickr to Tumblr is a great way to share your photos with your followers. It allows you to easily post your photos without having to upload them to Tumblr individually. It also allows you to easily view the photos that you have already posted on Flickr. By adding Flickr to your Tumblr blog, you can help grow your audience and reach a larger audience with your photos.