Assess your customer base at the end of each quarter.
Measure your customers for the end of the quarter and set your objectives for the next two quarters. Also, take the time to review what you know about your customers and decide how you can learn more about them in the next several months.
Remember it’s not just enough to know that your customers spend money with you, if you’re going to focus the time you spend on social media or buying ads, you want to know everything about your customers.
Here are some of the questions I want answered about all my customers:
- What country or countries do they come from?
- Which social media platforms are they using regularly?
- What keywords and phrases did they use to find my website?
- Are they men, women, old, young?
- What level of education do my customers have?
- What kind of car do they drive?
The more I can know about them, the less I need to spend on Pay Per Click (PPC) ad campaigns.