Have you posted any new presentations to Slideshare this month? Be sure to cross post them to LinkedIn today!
Adding your Slideshare presentations to LinkedIn is a great way to increase your profile’s visibility, reach a wider audience, and showcase your expertise. Here are some simple steps to help you get started:
1. Log into your Slideshare account. If you don’t have one, sign up for a free account.
2. Once logged in, click on the Create button on the top right corner of the page.
3. Choose your presentation template and customize it to your needs.
4. When your presentation is ready, click on the Share button in the top right corner of the page.
5. Select LinkedIn from the list of options.
6. Enter a title for your presentation and a brief description.
7. Click Post to publish your Slideshare presentation on LinkedIn.
Now that you’ve posted your presentation on LinkedIn, you can start to benefit from the increased exposure. You’ll be able to reach a larger audience, showcase your expertise, and build credibility.
Additionally, adding your Slideshare presentations to LinkedIn will give you an edge over the competition. Since LinkedIn is a professional social media platform, you’ll be able to demonstrate your knowledge and experience in a way that stands out from other users.
Finally, adding your Slideshare presentations to LinkedIn is a great way to drive more traffic to your website or blog. The more people that view your presentation, the more likely they are to click through to your website or blog.
By following these simple steps, you can easily add your Slideshare presentations to LinkedIn and start to benefit from the increased exposure.