Linking your LinkedIn and Behance profiles will give you the ability to share more than connections so don’t hesitate to link them today.
Are you looking to enhance your creative career opportunities? Adding LinkedIn to your Behance portfolio is a great way to do just that. LinkedIn is a powerful platform for professionals to showcase their work, create connections, and build their personal brand. By connecting your Behance portfolio with your LinkedIn profile, you can take advantage of the professional networking opportunities the site provides.
Here are the top five ways adding LinkedIn to your Behance portfolio can benefit you:
1. Increased Visibility: Adding your Behance portfolio to your LinkedIn profile will help increase the visibility of your work. With a potential audience of millions of professionals, you’ll be able to reach a much larger audience than you would by just having a Behance portfolio alone.
2. Professional Networking Opportunities: LinkedIn is a great way to find and connect with other professionals in the creative industry. You can join industry-specific groups, follow influencers, and collaborate with others. All of these activities can help you grow your professional network and find new opportunities.
3. Increased Engagement: Adding your Behance portfolio to your LinkedIn profile will also help increase engagement on your Behance portfolio. People who see your work on LinkedIn may be inspired to check out your Behance portfolio and follow your work.
4. More Credibility: Adding your Behance portfolio to your LinkedIn profile will also help you establish credibility as a creative professional. People who view your work will be able to connect your professional accomplishments with your creative work.
5. Improved Search Results: Connecting your Behance portfolio to your LinkedIn profile will also help improve your search results. When someone searches for you on LinkedIn, your Behance portfolio will be featured prominently in the search results. This will help make your work more visible to potential employers, clients, and collaborators.
Overall, adding your Behance portfolio to your LinkedIn profile can provide a number of benefits that can help you further your career. By leveraging the power of LinkedIn, you can increase the visibility and engagement of your work, establish credibility, and improve your search results. So, what are you waiting for? Get started today and start connecting your Behance portfolio to your LinkedIn profile.