Introduction to our linking policy
- We welcome links to our website made in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- This policy is intended to assist you when linking to our website.
- By using our website you agree to be bound by the provisions of this policy.
Links to our website
- Links pointing to our website should not be misleading.
- Appropriate link text should always be used in links pointing to our website.
- From time to time we may update the URL structure of our website and, unless we agree in writing otherwise, all links should point to URL(s).
- You must not use our logo to link to our website (or otherwise) without our express written permission.
- You must not link to our website using any inline linking technique.
- You must not frame the content of our website or use any similar technology in relation to the content of the website.
Links from our website
- Our website includes hyperlinks to other websites owned and operated by third parties; such hyperlinks are not recommendations.
- We have no control over the contents of third party websites, and we accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Removal of links
- You agree that, should we request the deletion of a link to our website that is within your control, you will delete the link promptly.
- If you would like us to remove a link to your website that is included on this website, please contact us using the contact details below. Unless you have a legal right to demand removal, such removal will be at our discretion.
- We may amend this policy at any time by publishing a new version on our website.
- This website is owned and operated by Christopher Ross.
- Our principal place of business is at 37 James Street, St. Catharines,
Ontario, L2R 5B9.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address Christopher Ross, thisismyurl.com, 37 James Street, St. Catharines,
Ontario, L2R 5B9.
- by using our website contact form;
- by telephone, (647) 641-0643 or
- by email firstname.lastname@example.org;
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.