- A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that is sent by a web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server each time the browser requests a page from the server.
- Cookies may be either “persistent” cookies or “session” cookies: a persistent cookie will be stored by a web browser and will remain valid until its set expiry date, unless deleted by the user before the expiry date; a session cookie, on the other hand, will expire at the end of the user session, when the web browser is closed.
- Cookies do not typically contain any information that personally identifies a user, but personal information that we store about you may be linked to the information stored in and obtained from cookies.
- Cookies can be used by web servers to identify and track users as they navigate different pages on a website and identify users returning to a website.
- We use both session and persistent cookies on our website.
- We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website.
- Our analytics service provider generates statistical and other information about website use by means of cookies.
- The analytics cookies used by our website have the following names: _ga, _gat, __utma, __utmt, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz and __utmv.
- The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of our website.
Third party cookies
- Our website also uses third party cookies.
- We publish Google AdSense interest-based advertisements on our website. These are tailored by Google to reflect your interests. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie.
- We publish Google AdSense advertisements on our website. To determine your interests, Google will track your behaviour on our website and on other websites across the web using the DoubleClick cookie. This behaviour tracking allows Google to tailor the advertisements you see on other websites to reflect your interests (we do not publish interest-based advertisements on this website).] You can view, delete or add interest categories associated with your browser by visiting Google.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookies;
- Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites.
- If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website.
- You can delete cookies already stored on your computer;
- Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
- This website is owned and operated by Christopher Ross.
- Our principal place of business is at 37 James Street, St. Catharines,
Ontario, L2R 5B9.
- You can contact us:
- by post, using the postal address Christopher Ross, thisismyurl.com, 37 James Street, St. Catharines,
Ontario, L2R 5B9.
- by using our website contact form;
- by telephone, (647) 641-0643 or
- by email email@example.com;
- This document was created using a template from SEQ Legal.