Get a free WordPress website when you sign up for a Bluehost website hosting account.
Getting stuff for free is one of the coolest things about the Internet, and his idea of giving away a free website header is one of the best ideas I’ve seen for building your organic marketing potential, it really is a great idea and one that I’m kicking myself for not thinking of, but I think that I can one up him.
I’ll give you a free WordPress website.
Got your attention? Great. So here’s the deal, you’ll get:
- A free domain name to help brand your business
- $25 free Yahoo credits to promote your new website
- $50 in free Google credits to buy AdWords on the worlds most popular ad network
- A free installation of WordPress, the best content management tool around
- Your choice of thousands of free themes which I’ll install for you
- Free Search Engine Optimization for your new website
- Free integration of Google Analytics
- Free integration of Google Web Master Tools
- A free XML sitemap for your website
- Free website caching controls
- Free SPAM protection for your blog
- Free integration in WordPress statistics
- Five free eBooks about online marketing
- UNLIMITED Hosting Space, you can store as much as you want!
- UNLIMITED File Transfer so you don’t have to worry about having too much traffic
- UNLIMITED Domains, you can run as many websites as you want
- 2,500 POP/Imap Email Accounts for you and your business
- SSH (Secure Shell), SSL, FTP, Stats, CGI, Ruby (RoR), Perl, PHP, MySQL
So you’ve got to be asking yourself what I want in return right? What’s the catch? How am I going to take advantage of you? Well of course there’s a catch so here it is, these are the things that I want in return:
- I want you to sign up for a hosting account with Bluehost using my affiliate link
- I want you to agree to let me place a small credit link from your new website to mine
Now some of you will point to #1 and say wait .. that’s not free but look closer, once you signup with BlueHost they’ll give you a free domain name as well as $25 at Yahoo and $50 at Google, so signing up with Bluehost costs you nothing.
So what happens next? After you sign up with BlueHost, you’ll pick a theme from the WordPress Theme Directory, select one of my free themes or provide your own functional theme for WordPress. Once that’s done, I’ll setup your website for you and ensure it’s functional on your new domain name.
I don’t think you’ll find a better deal than this, and I’m only going to do it for the first 25 people to signup for Bluehost.